Sunday 31 August 2014

August Break Day 31: Love

Wow!
I can't believe it's the end of August (where did the Summer go?) and I actually kept up with the August Break posts as well! (thank you Susannah for photo Challenge!)
I could write reams about how much I love my husband, the place where we are living, and other things, but I chose to close with something a bit smaller in size yet this wonderful invention has encompassed all of the above.
It is my love for Photography and the Camera.


When I got engaged and was about to embark on a solo journey to Israel for six weeks, instead of a diamond ring, my fiance (now my husband of 36 years) gave me an Olympus Trip 35 camera.
The die was cast.

I have currently worn out and discarded  6 point and shoot cameras (both Canon and Nikon) over the last 3 years since I started doing almost daily shots!
My husband is convinced that electrics and I 'don't get along'. <lol>

When I at last break down and get some sort of Smartphone, I will probably go through a few of those as well! (husband take note)
Blessings to all those Moment Capturers out there: may your lens never fog up or your flash fail.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine my life without my camera. What a darling necklace. That camera gift rocks - way better than a rock!

    ReplyDelete